We are IPES
The reliable specialised service provider
IPES’s goal is to realise business opportunities in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Telecom, Power & Renewable Energy, Civil & Infrastructure, Marine, Military & Defense, Aviation and Entertainment Industries by offering Innovative Solutions in Engineering, Inspection, Repair, Maintenance, Training and Trading services.
The USP of the specialist services are the Innovative Access Strategy specifically designed for each challenging project. We combine Rope Access and Hybrid Access, such as Tensioned Netting System (Work Positioning Netting System) & Web Deck Solutions (Catenary Wire or Suspended Truss Systems) for complex project executions and provide competitive advantages to enable the client to save time and money.
Become a respected organization within the industry, and the first choice of clients to undertake their critical inspection, repair and maintenance requirements.
IPES ensures that professional services delivered by our well-organized and competent employees, who are quality conscious with commitment to safeguard environment and positive safety culture.
At IPES, we believe in the highest level of professionalism from our participants and partners. We work as a team with the highest dedication to make each event a success. Our Core 10 Values are;
- Continual Improvement
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
IPES believes that behavioral change is necessary for improved culture towards the health, safety & environmental aspects of our operations. This enhances the welfare and morale of our employees and serves as an essential contributor to the future development and success of the company.
IPES is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment, so far as reasonably practical, for all the employees and other persons who may be affected by its activities.
The company shall strive to continually improve its health, safety, and environmental performance through monitoring, audit, and review of activities and systems and by setting specific objectives.
Key HSE Objectives;
- Comply with the procedures established as per OHSAS 18001-2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Comply with the procedures established as per ISO 14001-2015 Environmental Management System.
- Educate employees on Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental aspects through continuous internal training programmes.
- Ensure supervisors are competent in health & safety by providing them certified courses in basic first aid, basic firefighting, risk assessment, etc.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations, statutory standards and other requirements.
- Record & Analyse Near Miss and Incidents.
This HSE Policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability and is communicated to all members of IPES through induction and general awareness training, in addition to being displayed in different locations within the organization.
Employees of IPES are committed towards the continual improvement in the quality and integrity of our services.
Key Quality Objectives;
- Comply with the procedures established as per ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System.
- Record & Analyse Customer Feedback
- Maintain growth rate above 15%
- Employee Retention
- Repeat orders
- Updated Budget, Business Plan and Strategy by the Director Board.
This Quality Policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability, and is communicated to all members of IPES through induction and general awareness training, in addition to being displayed in different locations within the organization.